Problem saving

Support questions for Flow CSV Viewer and Editor.
Waveworks

Re: Problem saving

Post by Waveworks »

Hello Tony and thank you again for your feedback! That does sound a bit inconvenient. Did you try to uncheck "Save variable view settings with project" in the preferences and just rely on the automatic saving of view settings? If you did, did that cause you other kinds of trouble? In general, do you need to change the view settings often? I'm interested in what use case that forces you to do this -- so I can come up with a better solution for the next major version.

A button that transfers view settings from one tab to the others could definitely work, although it might become confusing when the variables aren't the same in all open files, so I need to think a bit about that. In any case, I'm afraid the next version won't be released any time soon, so I hope you can live with the current situation for some time yet.
tony@blighe.com

Post by tony@blighe.com »

I deleted the post because I realised that it was not quite accurate and I didn't want to confuse others. Yes, I can live with it of course, but I want you to work on it at least 18 hours a day until the next version is released ;-)
Waveworks

Post by Waveworks »

I'm glad to know that the next version is highly anticipated! :)