Line thickness

Bug reports, feature requests and other feedback.
tony@blighe.com

Line thickness

Post by tony@blighe.com »

Would be great to have the option to increase line thickness. I use FLOW on a 3840x2160 32 inch monitor and it's hard to see the colours. The lines are one pixel thick, which is the best for precision, but not so good for sitting back with a cup of tea and getting a general overview of what's going on.
Waveworks

Re: Line thickness

Post by Waveworks »

Thank you for your feedback! This is now on my task list for the next release. /Gustaf
Waveworks

Post by Waveworks »

Hello Tony, I just wanted to notify you that your suggestion has been implemented and is included in today's release. Let me know how it works for you - I don't have many possibilities to test with high DPI monitors! /Gustaf
MrFlow256

Post by MrFlow256 »

Waveworks wrote: Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:14 pm Hello Tony, I just wanted to notify you that your suggestion has been implemented and is included in today's release. Let me know how it works for you - I don't have many possibilities to test with high DPI monitors! /Gustaf
Hi Gustav I am running on a 2k monitor (actually in a VM on an iMac with 5k monitor) and it looks very nice but I was curious, did you implement this as user configurable, or does it auto-detect somehow? I couldn't see a setting.

I'm not sure how well Windows would work on the full 5k monitor but I might be able to test.
Waveworks

Post by Waveworks »

Hello, short answer - it's automatic based on the screen's DPI value. Glad to hear it seems to work! :)